The Woods Difference
The Woods Group can help your business with a range of agribusiness supply chain solutions, from the simple to the very specialised.
We can partner with you at each step of your supply chain, from production and processing to marketing, distribution and export. This single-supplier approach means increased efficiencies, added reliability and decreased costs for you.
Key customer benefits include:
- Access to 13,600 hectares of company-owned land in the highly productive and premium seed and grain growing region of southern Queensland, as well as our extensive network of growers and distributors
- A consistent supply of high-quality and non-GMO seeds and cereal grains, with specialisation in wheat, barley, chickpeas, faba beans, mung beans and sorghum
- Ability to offer spot-market pricing through to 12-month contracted pricing, giving buyers greater flexibility to respond to market conditions
- Expert knowledge of our agribusiness, agricultural science and nutrition specialists, who track the latest research and trends to formulate the best cropping and rotation programs or product mix to meet your specific needs
- Our adoption of all modern farming practices including GPS and weed-seeker technology
- Full receiving, cleaning and storage capabilities, including segregated sheds and silos
- The ease, convenience and cost savings of a complete supply chain solution, with Woods Transport’s internal fleet of modern vehicles ensuring your production or shipping deadlines are met
- With daily deliveries to the Port of Brisbane and the capacity to export both 20 foot and 40 foot shipping containers, we take Queensland-grown goodness across Australia and around the world
- The peace of mind of full product traceability and quality control, backed by independent quality assurance programs