Woods Transport customers benefit from:
- A complete logistics solution from on-farm pickups into storage, to the delivery of finished product to port and ready for overseas transport
- Strategic terminal locations to service domestic and export freight opportunities, each open 24 hours a day
- Specialised container handling equipment within the Goondiwindi, Toowoomba and Brisbane terminal
- Significant State and Federal Government investment in the region, with the $1.6 billion Toowoomba Second Range Crossing currently under construction. The 41-kilomotre bypass route is projected to reduce travel time for heavy commercial vehicles between the region and Brisbane by 40 minutes, meaning greater efficiencies for customers
The Woods Group works closely with all quality assurance and accreditation authorities to ensure the highest levels of compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Member of Trucksafe
- Member of the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme
- Intelligence Access Program (IAP) accreditation, enabling cartage of goods at high mass limits
We regularly conduct accredited training programs for Woods Transport employees to ensure full compliance with road and safety rules.